Learn How To Prepare Keto Dishes Inexpensively For Beginners
What is a Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic Diet consist in a high fat (70%-75%), adequate protein (20%-25%) and low carbohydrate (5%-10%) eating. You don’t need to calculate your calories, although you should take into account the nutritional content of the food. That means you get to eat as many healthy foods as you’d like!
Your body will go to a Ketosis state, which is a metabolic process during which the body uses the stored fat and converts it into a product that the body can use for energy
What are the common benefits of consuming a ketosis diet?
- You will not feel hungry because you are consuming more fat, which lessens the cravings
- You’ll have lower blood pressure and a drop in LDL cholesterol, but an increase in HDL cholesterol. LDL is the ‘bad’ cholesterol and HDL is the ‘good’ cholesterol
- The triglyceride levels in your body will decrease because your carbohydrate levels are going to decrease.
- Your fasting insulin and glucose levels will drop so those who suffer from diabetes will see a more even blood glucose level on a ketogenic diet
- Weight loss: Potentially one of the best benefits, increased fat loss around stomach area and visceral fat. The loss of visceral (internal) fat helps to reduce the chances of diabetes and general health problems in the future. Your weight loss will be more obvious if you add some moderate exercise to your routine
This books includes more than 30 Keto recipes, including fish, meats and vegetable dishes… and desserts also… with colorful pictures 😉
What you will find in this book:
- Easy to follow recipes. This book is for beginners
- The dishes are made with staples, affordable and easy to find ingredients
- Most of the recipes comes with colorful pictures
- All the dishes are made with natural ingredients, you won’t find artificial components here
ATTENTION! Get you copy today for FREE – This is a limited time offer that expires the 24th of June
Download your copy today and get a FREE Bonus by the end of the book
Tags: Keto Diet, Ketogenic, Keto, Ketogenic Diet, Burn Fat, Keto for Beginners, Stay Fit